Minggu, 20 Januari 2019

10 Year Appreciation Post

I cant believe this blog is already more than 10 years old.

I've been going through some of the old posts,

I am a bit sad that I couldnt have contributed more for the past few years.

It feels like going through 10 years of memories in a flash. Slow flashback? Throwback? Whatever back?

I think I might close this blog down and jump and open a website with my own domain instead, I am considering WIX

Surprisingly, my previous post, had some numbers. Honestly, who are these ghost readers? I would really like to know, maybe we could be friends lol.


So the title of the post is 10 year appreciation post.

Honestly, I dont think I appreciated this blog so much. Is this a reflection of I am not appreciating myself enough?

So lets look back of what had happened for the last 10 years

1-The government changed (fairly recent though)

2-Worked in two companies with multiple roles

3-Bought a house

4-Got into a serious relationship

5-Got a degree

6-Read books (like yes, I read books now haha)

7-Sort of became vegan when possible (this was quite recent)

8-Subscribed to netflix

9-Lived in the middle of the Sea for prolonged periods of time

okay, at this part, I sort of liked stopped an starred and looked back into my life....

I'm having an overthinking or an anxiety attack on whether what I should write.

There are things deep inside me that I should just let out though I just cant.

I dont know, maybe another time. 

1 komentar:

M.Amirul H mengatakan...

you are truly my idol. keep inspiring people bro. I knew ur background, welding engineer at sapura energy :) i wish i could be like you someday insyALLAH