Selasa, 20 Oktober 2009

Life


Exams has just started yesterday, I figured out that my the english papers yesterday wasn’t actually the real MUET paper, the real one is on the 7th of november 2009

Life lately, hmmm I just don’t know what to say, but I am happy.

Its just not what it seems, but its better.

Advice to everyone, mistakes has their reasons to exist ehhehheee :D

Life is tough I say, but its not wrong to be kind to others and happy about it right? Hehe

Today I've done my MUET speaking test, the motion was, y young Malaysians are considered lucky? And my point was, they were born in PEACE AND PROSPERITY. Isn't that obvious that for sure this is the point that they would all agree on? Haha It went well I guess. The others were slightly slow on talking in english they gave a very good effort respectively .

Its nearly 4 o'clock, my gosh, time is running fast haha I better get starting on my revision, somehow it’s a sleepy afternoooooon…………… zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Till then

1 komentar:

Bazy mengatakan...

"Advice to everyone, MMISTAKES has their reasons to exist"?
heeee:)