Follow Me ON

Alice In Wonderland Wasn't Really That good



By  Dominic Blaaque     14.28     
Yesterday I went out with my sis to cathay cineplexes damansara ALICE IN WONDERLAND 3D i think it has been ages since i've watched a movie. The last movie i've watched was Sherlock Holmes and it was the first screening in Malaysia. The good old days :D


Alice In Wonderland hmmmmmm
I wouldnt say its a good movie, but i wouldnt say it would be bad, i just hate the red queen big time, suckiest fictional character ever! I hated her since the first movie. Anne Hathaway Looks HOT! haha


Final Exam i would say just a lil bit over 3 weeks and i am having a bad state of mind. I hope everything will turn out fine when i admit into unversity. I am not really feeling well, mentally. I think i need a swim or a walk or anything. 


Thankfully, there are no labs next week, but tutorials are still on...
hmmm



About Dominic Blaaque

Idzham Ibrahim, your friendly neighbourhood unemployed mech eng graduate

Tidak ada komentar: