Follow Me ON

I am alive!



By  Dominic Blaaque     19.28     
After years of not doing any exercise, recently i've gained back my momentum, i am moving on and alive, last week i jogged around the lake at section 2 shah alam twice, its a really2 nice place to jog in shah alam and its super long, whoever wishes to join me are welcome!

As for today i went to my weekly training at the driving range, as u all know, i went to Kelab Golf Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah last week and today i went to Guthrie Golfing Academy. This place is intended for training purposes, its has full golf training facilities such as driving range, 18 hole pitch and putt! can u believe it? 18 holes! haha

Its slightly cheaper too, only 10 ringgits for a hundred balls, Rm1 cheaper than KGSAAS haha Its a nice place, much laid back and it uses meters. I've managed to control my iron shots, but my driving are still going not where they are supposed to go.

Its a really nice place there, contact me if u want to join! here are some pics


This is a pic of the academy

This is the building next to it, belongs to Sime Darby Properties

About Dominic Blaaque

Idzham Ibrahim, your friendly neighbourhood unemployed mech eng graduate

Tidak ada komentar: